Plan now to attend the first ever General Aviation Fly-in at Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter. The event will be held on Friday, April 29th from 8:45 am – 2:00 pm. Included will be presentations on the 20th Fighter Wing mission, F-16 operations, Mid Air Collision and Avoidance, an F-16 static display, and the (possibility) of tours of their flight simulator and radar approach control facilities.
– Click on the following website:
– Call (803) 895-1977 with any questions
FLIGHT PLAN INSTRUCTIONS:
– File departure airport as final destination
– KSSC as a holdover/delay
– No AVGAS (plan accordingly)
– Bring your own parking chocks